Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Year - Alive and Well

Well here goes. Yesterday our new furnace was installed and the house is once again comfortably warm, in the midst of this bleak Michigan mid-winter. I can no longer claim any cold brain fog. Time to start a new blog.

It was more than easy to apply a simple new Blogger template that was good enough. I am up and running.

I'm exhausted (my favorite word since the Hot Summer of 2012) with themes and goals. To my delight, My Year of Living was available, as well as the url a living rose.

So what could be less specific than my year of living? I am just grateful to be alive and reasonably well for another year. Really, I can say quite well, as I reflect on all the illness and death that has been in my church and community and nation and world recently.

A little too fat and happy after all the holiday indulgences, but yes:

 I am alive and well.

Note: occasionally use of 2012-2013 banned words will be starred, indicating apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment